Monday, October 12, 2009

School Starts again !! Were did summer go?

Well I know I missed a few things but I am trying to get caught up .
Samantha is in Jr. High and loving every minute of it . Her Grades are awesome I am so proud of her. Keep up the good work Sam!
Austyn is in the 3rd grade and is doing great also. He is reading and handwriting is much better. I can actually read it his planner this year.
Brooklyn is in the 1st grade and doing great she has always been a good learner. Her handwriting is always good and her reading has also improved. keep up the good work kids.
I was thinking a few months ago that I have all 3 of my kids in three different school, Sam is in Jr.high, Austyn is in the old school and Brooklyn is in the k2 center it is in the same area but she has to walk a lot more than her brother. I also have to learn 2 new phone numbers to the schools. I think that is crazy.

No comments: