Thursday, July 31, 2008

Tagged By Brooke

A- age - 30
B - birthday - 5/20/78
C - candy or cake - cake
D - dessert you love - I love dessert
E - easiest person to talk to - any one
F - favorite song - There are entirely too many songs to choose a favorite.
G - gold or silver - silver
H - habit -
I - instruments I play - I don't
J - job title - babysitter
K - kids - Samantha, Austyn and Brooklyn
L - love or lust - love
M- married or single - married
N - next to you - Brooklyn bugging me to get on webkinz
O - one wish - to be thin!
P - person you called last - Joann
Q - quotes -
R - reasons to smile - my husband and kids sometime
S - steak or pork - Steak
T - turns you on - dirty talk.::giggle::
U - unique talent - uh....
V - vegetable - I really like corn on the cob
W - woke up at what time - 9:00
X - xrays -on my feet
Y - your favorite color - purple
Z - zodiac - Taurus

I tag Suzanne,Sarah,

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Hope you don't mind I am looking at your blog. It is darling! And I love your cute background!