Friday, July 25, 2008

Memory Lane


Memories are great to think about!! Leave a memory for us or multiple memories.

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!


2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.

2 comments:

Suz said...

I have tried to think of a far back memory of you. But for the life of me I can't, I see you all the time now & that is just how it is. We are all blended now. But I do remember when you & Kyle were getting married. I didn't know you very well at the time. But I remember going to dinner at Fuddruckers & the kids feeding the ducks. I also remeber how pretty you looked in your wedding dress. And that we all went to Canada afterwards!! We have too many fun things now to remember!!! Thank You!!!

Brooke said...

remember that one time you made me come to a home making thing at your in-laws church and we made some type of craft that I sucked at and it's hidden away in a closet of mine. And there was yummy soup.